What happens now is up to you. In Bradley’s words:
Hopefully worldwide discussions, debates, and reforms. If not, then we are doomed.
One way you can help is by passing the word on:
- Ask your Facebook friends: “It took over 500,000 signatures to end Bradley’s torturous isolation at Quantico. How many pictures will it take to free him? Make a sign, take a picture, and share it with the world!”
- Enroll your Twitter followers: “I stand for due process. I stand for a nation of fair and just laws. http://iAm.BradleyManning.org Stand with me & help @SaveBradley!”
- Reblog here on Tumblr!
If you’ve signed the photo petition by adding your own image you will receive a link to your post via email once it is online. In the meantime:
- Print your photo and text and send it to the White House. Tell President Obama to drop the unjust charges against Bradley Manning.
- Share the the 90-second “I Am Bradley Manning” video.
- Donate to the Bradley Manning Support Network to help us deliver this entire petition in Washington, D.C and continue to pay for Bradley’s legal fees.
And here are 3 more things you can do right now: